If you’re looking for expertise in MAP (Modified Atmosphere Package) packaging and salmon roe… you’ve come to the right place!
Frontier Packaging is the leading supplier of MAP packaging, delivering more than 85% of the MAP containers used in Alaska, and almost single-handedly developed this technology for the Alaska ikura market.
MAP packaging significantly extends shelf life and typically costs less than traditional bento containers. Let us know how we can assist you with your MAP packaging and/or equipment needs begin MAP based production.
The MAP kit:
- 1kg or 500 gram MAP containers, in white or black
- OR 1kg 4-cell MAP container with built-in divider, in white or black
- 1kg clear PET lid or opaque PP lid, fits all sizes of MAP tray
- 1kg top sheet, plain or printed w/ bamboo leaf and Japanese characters
- 1kg absorbent pad, 4″ x 7″
Master Carton kit:
- Plain or custom printed
- A 4-cell partition is typical inside each master carton
- One or two corrugated pads are also used on the top and/or bottom
- Master carton poly liner
- Cryovac anti-fog lidding film for all tray sealers
- Tray Sealers
- Oxygen scavengers
- Lid labels
- Roe pan “Z” dividers
- Beck waxed liners for green roe